Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ruins (Part 9)

Click here for Part 1.
Click here for Part 2.
Click here for Part 3.
Click here for Part 4.
Click here for Part 5.
Click here for Part 6.
Click here for Part 7.
Click here for Part 8.
The next day, Rob decided he'd set out early in search of any clues about the magic or curse or whatever that caused him to switch bodies with this blonde woman. He rented a car and was out in the parking lot when he encountered the woman in his former body. There was an awkward moment of silence before Rob finally spoke up and explained his plan to look for a way to reverse the swap before the end of his vacation.

The woman rolled her eyes, "It's a waste of time."

"Something out there swapped our bodies," He said, "Something out there can swap us back."

"I'm sure there is, but who says I want to swap back?"

"What!?" Rob exclaimed in a huff, putting his hand on his hip.

"It's hard. People looked at me and all they saw was a big breasted blonde. People assumed I was dumb. People assumed a lot of things about me. I'm sorry that they'll now assume those things of you, but I don't want to go back! I glad to be rid of that stereotyping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin