Monday, September 2, 2013

From strange to stranger (Part 4)

Click here for Part 1.
Click here for Part 2.
Click here for Part 3.
"Don't worry. I'll be a good Master." The genie assured William, though he was a little skeptical.

"What does that mean? Do I lose all free will?" William asked.

"Of course you do! You have to do anything I say and grant any wishes I make, but as long as I'm not asking anything of you or wishing anything, you can do anything you want. You can even use my magic once you get the hang of it."

"I'm honestly not sure how I granted that last wish. It just sort of happened, but I didn't feel anything."

"Don't worry. You'll figure it out. Now dance for me!"

"What?" William asked, a little taken aback by the sudden request, but he soon found himself unable to control his body as he started to dance. He was in total shock and screamed, "Why am I doing this!?"

"I told you. You have to do anything I say. I'm sorry. I've just never been on this side of things before. That was a little mean of me, I suppose."

"Well, then, can I please stop!?"

"Oh, yes, sorry."

1 comment:

LinkWithin