Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First

Many television stations rushed to report on the Great Shift as soon as they could. With newsrooms in chaos, it often proved to be difficult. Years later, many people often wondered what the very first newscast was. It turned out, the very first had already become a big of a viral hit on the internet. There were a few stations broadcasting their regular local news at the time. Many finding themselves in the body of a news anchor simply froze up, but not all.

The woman only paused for a moment. She was midsentence and started blurting out uncensored obscenity, "What the f*ck? What the f*ck is going on? Where am I? Why are all the words -- I can't make anything out? What language is that? Holy sh*t! Why do I have boobs? I'm a chick? Why am I suddenly a f*ckin' chick?"

It wasn't exactly good reporting, but people who saw it knew they weren't alone in their sudden body swapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin