Friday, August 23, 2013

Not amused (Part 2)

Click here for Part 1.
As soon as the ride stopped, Joshua threw off the goggles and helmet. He even tossed the woman's coat. He got a hold of his anger for a moment and put on a smile to address the ride operators.

"I think there's something wrong with that ride!" Joshua said, "It switched our bodies!"

The lead operator shrugged, "That's what it's advertised to do. I've never tried it myself."

"Are you kidding me? How is that legal? How is that even possible!?"

He shrugged again, "You signed a waiver when you came into the park."

"I demand you let us back on again this instant to switch back!"

"There's still an hour long line you'd have to wait through, and the park closes in about 30 minutes. Plus, even if I let you cut, the ride doesn't switch people back. You both are stuck like that for good."

"What!? We're stuck like this?" The woman in Joshua's body suddenly interjected, "I thought it was only temporary!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin