Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fairy Godmother

Jeff was a college drop-out, out of job, and just plain depressed. He had no idea where his life was headed until a smoke cloud puffed into his room, and a woman with a magic wand appeared. The woman explained that she was Jeff's Fairy Godmother, and that she would grant him any wish; all he had to do was think hard about it. He was a little surprised. She was way too young and far too attractive to be his...he tried not to think about it too much. One look at her and he knew what he wanted more than anything.

Jeff had been quite pleased with his wish. As he walked out of the room, he looked back at his old life.

"You can't do this to me! I'm your Fairy Godmother!" His old body was pleading with him.

Jeff smiled, "You said any wish, and I wanted to switch bodies with you. I am not only attractive now, but I have magical powers as well! I don't know how I could've possibly wished for anything better!"

1 comment:

  1. ROFLOL! great twisted tale & useofpikc. Poor Fairy godmother

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin