Monday, April 9, 2012

The plan

"Hey! It was a great plan!" Paul exclaimed, "Don't knock the plan!"

"Right, it WAS a great plan!" Brad huffed, "If only it worked as it should have! I wanted to go out on a date with Kathy, so you used that magic spell to possess her best friend to encourage her. She still seemed reluctant, so you had me possess her. Then you were going to use the spell again to possess me, ask me in Kathy's body out, I would agree, and then she'd still have the memory of agreeing to the date once we were all back to our own bodies. The problem, of course, is that once we possessed these bodies, we couldn't seem to unpossess them! I'm not knocking the plan; I'm knocking that fact that were stuck as chicks!"

1 comment:

  1. And they shouldn't really be complaining. They're smokin' hot ;) Oh...and my brain melted while I was trying to figure who was possessing who :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin