Friday, April 6, 2012

I could really get used to this

The first morning after the Great Shift, Todd awoke with a smile. He chirped aloud, "I could really get used to this!"

Just two days ago, Todd had been one of the biggest geeks on campus. His acne covered face was often hidden in a science book. He hid away from the quad and instead spent most of his time in the library. But today, he was digging through a closet full of clothes. Thanks to the Great Shift, his body had been swapped with someone else. He had an entirely new life. He looked at his new reflection in the mirror and smiled at the stunning blond woman that would now look back at him from now on. He not only had brains but beauty as well. He repeated his earlier line, "I could REALLY get used to this!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of him now I'd smash him in the face if it wasn't so gorgeous :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin