Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Public drunkenness

Oliver pressed himself up to the side of his cell when he saw Katie walk in. She walked over and looked at him with disapproval.

"When I agreed to switch bodies with you for the night, I never expected you to end up giving me a criminal record," She began, "Quite frankly, I'm not sure I want to switch back with you now."

"I don't want to switch back either!" He pleaded, "But don't worry about the charges. It was just public drunkenness, just a fine, nothing serious. I wasn't used to how easily your body got drunk. Plus, I felt so free, so alive! Being you just feels right. I don't want to go back to my old body, my old life, my old dead end job. I want to stay as you, and I hope, based on what you just said, that you'd like to stay as me too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin