Thursday, December 27, 2012

Arm wrestle

Ted was pissed when Mary was promoted over him. He didn't hide his disdain very well, and Mary quickly figured it out. She came up to him with an offer.

"Tell you what," She said, "Let's arm wrestle. If you win, I'll quit. You were runner-up for the position, so you'll be sure to get it. But if I win, I get to switch bodies with you."

"But switching bodies is impossible!" Ted replied.

"I assure you, it's very possible. It's a win-win for you. Even if you lose, you get my body, and with my body, you still technically have the promotion. But you'll be doing the job in pantyhose."

Ted instantly agreed. Mary couldn't have been more than a hundred pounds, and he doubted she could beat him.

Several hours later, as he pushed his blonde ponytail behind his head and adjusted his bra, he realized he shouldn't have been filled with so much hubris. Mary had kicked his ass in arm wrestling, and she was able to actually switch bodies with him. He was now her.

1 comment:

  1. There's something about Mary... and Ted got the better deal.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin