Monday, March 19, 2012

Ransom...

Calvin picked up the ringing phone with slight hesitation.

"Hello?" He asked into the receiver.

"Hello." A voice on the other end responded, "I bet your wondering why you are in a woman's body. You're probably also wondering where your own body is, aren't you, Mr. Hansen? Well, let me tell you that it's safe here with me. If you ever want it back, you'll do exactly as I tell you. You will take one million dollars from your bank account and transfer it into another one that I will give you shortly. Do not try to contact the police. They are likely to not believe any crazy stories about bodyswapping, and the woman's body you are currently inhabiting is a wanted criminal. You'd likely be arrested on the spot, so if you want your body back, you'll do exactly as I say..."

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, criminal's body or not, sexy!! She would have to be crazy if she gave her body up willingly to escape the law, lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin